Law and Ethics For Coaches
Law and Ethics Master Class
Moushumi Ghose is a sex therapist, licensed marriage and family therapist, author and founder of Los Angeles Sex Therapy.
Are you a licensed therapist, sex therapist, coach? Mou's techniques for better sex, better dating, more creativity and great relationships are finally available as courses.
Mou has curated these courses from her books, articles she has written, and from the videos she has created on her you tube channel, to bring you only the specific information you need to take the steps to get the info you need.
Sex Therapy U's courses will help you confront your own blocks whether it be around sexuality, money, building your business, building your sexual knowledge and repertoire, plus including but not limited to learning how to:
- process with clients who are confused about sexual identity
- process with clients who feel shame or guilt around sex
- process with clients who have different sex drives, desires
- process with clients whowant to feel more connected with your partner
- process with clients who want to explore alternatives to monogamy
- process with clients who are not sure if they are in the right relationship
- process with clients who are dating and want more confidence
- limiting beliefs about money
- setting boundaries with your time and money
- insurance billing, super billing, working out of network for psychotherapists
- benefits of being a coach
- writing, marketing, getting published
- multiple passions and creativity
CEU"s are available for all courses.