Welcome to Pleasure Psych Intimacy Coaching Program
The Basics Bundle
Get started on your journey towards becoming a sex expert and coach today with this 100% self directed coursework bundle that includes all the coursework, the workbooks and worksheets, writing and journal prompts towards unpacking all the messages you learned about sex and relationships that weren't as helpful towards developing more sex-positive attitudes and skills in your own life so you can begin to transform the lives of others.
With Moushumi Ghose, MFT as your instructor, you will watch videos with Mou and sometimes other guests, plus articles and lectures to help you re-write your stories around sex and relationships.
Once you have completed all the videos and coursework you will recieve a certificate of completion.
This course is great for therapists and coaches who want to develop a sex-positive/sexuality niche, for anyone who is interested in starting a sex or intimacy coaching business, or for personal growth.
This course is a stepping stone towards a lifelong journey of sex-positivity!
Whether you choose to continue your studies in this program (in tier 2) or choose to study elsewhere, please know that this is just the beginning!
We hope that your learning and growth will continue for many many moons beyond this course and into the future!
Moushumi Ghose is a sex therapist, licensed marriage and family therapist, author and founder of Los Angeles Sex Therapy.
Are you a licensed therapist, sex therapist, coach? Mou's techniques for better sex, better dating, more creativity and great relationships are finally available as courses.
Mou has curated these courses from her books, articles she has written, and from the videos she has created on her you tube channel, to bring you only the specific information you need to take the steps to get the info you need.
Sex Therapy U's courses will help you confront your own blocks whether it be around sexuality, money, building your business, building your sexual knowledge and repertoire, plus including but not limited to learning how to:
- process with clients who are confused about sexual identity
- process with clients who feel shame or guilt around sex
- process with clients who have different sex drives, desires
- process with clients whowant to feel more connected with your partner
- process with clients who want to explore alternatives to monogamy
- process with clients who are not sure if they are in the right relationship
- process with clients who are dating and want more confidence
- limiting beliefs about money
- setting boundaries with your time and money
- insurance billing, super billing, working out of network for psychotherapists
- benefits of being a coach
- writing, marketing, getting published
- multiple passions and creativity
CEU"s are available for all courses.