Moushumi Ghose is a musician, writer and sex therapist.
With several decades of music writing, several books, tons of videos and articles and 14 + years in private practice as a sex therapist and coach for sex and relationships under her belt, Mou's techniques for better sex, better dating, more creativity and great relationships are finally available as low-cost courses to do at home, at your own pace.
Mou has curated these courses from her books, articles she has written, and from the videos she has created on her you tube channel, to bring you only the specific information you need to take the steps to begin to transform whether it be your sex life, your love life, your self love!
Sex Therapy, at home, at your own pace, at an affordable cost. Do it yourself!
This e-course is good for you if:
- You want to build your sexual knowledge and repertoire
- You feel confused about your sexual identity
- You feel a lot of shame or guilt around sex
- You and your partner have different sex drives, desires
- You want to feel more connected with your partner
- You want to explore alternatives to monogamy
- You are not sure you are in the right relationship
- You are dating and want more confidence
So....Are you ready to dive in?